1. Be on time and try not to miss any classes. Students learn new instruction each week.
2. Students should arrive 5-10 minutes early and sign in at attendance table.
3. Attendance is very important so we ask that you attend every class.
4. All siblings have to stay in the room at all times (playground is off limits)
5. Parents – No smoking, eating or drinking (except water bottles) in the classrooms.
6. All parents are to remain quiet during class time. (If necessary, parents will be asked to leave the room.
7. No chewing gum in class.
8. All cell phones are to be turned off or set to silent during class. (All calls need to be taken outside)
9. Absolutely No Refunds - (no exceptions)
10.Please bring exact change when purchasing uniforms or other items.
11. There will be no soliciting of any kind at any of Pacific Youth practices, events, performances at any time whatsoever. Solicitation of any kind will result in termination of any Pacific Youth program.
1. Students should wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes only and hair up away from face.
1. Class tuition is due at time of registration (late registration - due at first lesson). If full payment is not received at the first class there will be a $10 late fee (per week) (no exceptions!)
2. No Refunds! (no exceptions)
1. The fundraiser card is $10.00 and you can earn up to $250.00 towards the uniform and extra items.
2. Once you are done earning money on the card, it MUST be turned in. (No exceptions)
3. If the card is lost you will be responsible for the amount of the full fundraiser card of $250.00 (No exceptions)
4. You will receive an information sheet on how the card works in class.
5. You will be required to bring the card and money you have earned each week to class.
6. You can continue using the fundraiser card until you feel you have earned enough for your purchase/purchases.
7. All fundraiser cards must be turned in one week prior to the performance of the session.
8. The fundraiser card cannot be used for class fees. (No exceptions)
WAIVER OF LIABILITY/ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I recognize that injuries can occur in cheerleading,dance and gymnastics activities. Being fully aware of these dangers, I hereby give my consent for my child to participate in any and all PACIFIC YOUTH SPORTS programs and activities and I ACCEPT ALL RISKS associated with this participation.
In consideration for my or my child's participation I hereby, for myself and my child and our respective heirs and successors,COVENANT NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE PACIFIC YOUTH SPORTS officers, directors, members, employees, contractors and volunteers from all liability resulting in damages or injuries incurred as a result or participation including those resulting from acts of negligence. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by me or my child as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for PACIFIC YOUTH SPORTS.
I give PACIFIC YOUTH SPORTS, permission to use my or my child's images on print and or video for the purpose of publicizing our youth programs. Those who view our website benefit knowing about our program and what we offer to our students.
I, the undersigned, have read and understood the above policies, procedures, liabilities and photo waivers and I am the legal guardian/ and or parent of this child. Please type your name below as your digital signature.